All of our 1,000+ fragrances are skin-safe in finished products and are compatible in ALL candle wax types, including Gel candle waxes and therefore are suited well for candle fragrance oil. Recommended usage rates are up to 3% in skin-care products and up to 6% in soaps and other bath products.
Any Designer/Brand Type fragrance oils on the following pages attempt to imitate fragrances sold by that Designer/Brand. Although remarkably similar to the original name brand versions, they are not identical. Our fragrance oils have been organized onto this page which refers to that Designer/Brand Type for comparison purposes only. The Candlemaker's Store is not affiliated in any way with any of the Designer/Brand Types. We do not sell, nor have we ever sold, any merchandise produced by them, and none of our products are sponsored, licensed, or endorsed by them. All trademarked names and service marks remain the exclusive property of their respective owners.
- Aromatherapy – Aromatherapy is a type of alternative medicine that uses volatile plant parts, usually labeled essential oils, and other aromatic compounds with the intent of altering thoughts, moods, cognitive functions, and health.
- Bath & Body Types – Featuring different types of candle fragrance oil found in popular chain stores that focus on Bath & Body.
- Berry – Berry scents are found in nature and are naturally occurring.
- Christmas – Christmas carries scents and aromas unique to the holidays, and we have captured these smells in the different types of candle fragrance oil that we sell.
- Citrus – Naturally occurring and prevalent, carrying scents of sunshine and summer.
- Fall – Dusky aromas that found during harvest and in the autumnal season.
- Floral – One of our most popular categories, all specifically named after their corresponding flora.
- Food – Food scents are popular for kitchen and dining room candles, adding a touch of home, warmth, and comfort to a room, regardless of where the candles are burned.
- Fruity – Fruit smells are popular for their sweet, sugary scents and tropical associations. Fruit smells line up with their name sakes and are true to their scents and fragrances.
- Fundraisers – Fundraisers are popularly used in fundraising events and are often featured for their desired scents. Many of the scents are common smells that are highly popular among all demographics.
- Most Popular – As the name implies, this category contains all of our most popular scents of candle fragrance oil for candle making.
- Newest Fragrances – A category specifically designed to highlight new candle fragrance oils; This category is ideal for long-time customers that are looking to experiment with new scents and fragrances.
- Outdoors – Scents found every in nature, including descriptive scents and abstract fragrances.
- Powdered Fragrances – Different than our oils, our powdered fragrances are just that, powdered substances versus oil based.
- Scentsy Types – Scents based off a popular brand of candles, now available for everyone to make at home without excessive expenses.
- Spicy – Scents and fragrances targeted to stimulate spicy aromas.
- Tropical – Add the tropical scents of faraway islands and exotic getaways to your homemade candle creations
- Yankee Types – A category mimicking a popular brand of scented candles currently available and mass produced.