- 100% US Natural Grown. 100% Organic. No Chemical treatments.
- Fast burn pool formation for superior hot throw.
- No straightening. 100% rigid in manufacturing.
- Crackling wood fire sound while Wood wick is burning.
- Does not require trimming.
- No mushrooms. Little to no debris. Minimal carbon buildup.
- When sized properly, little to no smoking during burn cycle.
- Little to no afterglow sooting when the wick is blown out.
- Less overheating at End of Life with Wood wick clip.
- Clip keeps flame at safety height, 3/8 inch above bottom.
- Works in Containers, Pillars and Votives.
- Efficiently burns all waxes; Paraffin, Soy, Mottling, Palm, etc.
- Wood wicks are sized from 1/4 inch to 1 inch wide.
- Soy and Soy blends may require 2 wicks.
- One clip fits all Wood wick sizes.
- Large flat area on bottom of clip for easy adhesion with our Wickstickers.
- Clip is tin coated steel which inhibits rust and discoloration.
- Widths and height come in 1/4 inch increments for sizing flexibility.
- Ideal wick height when pouring is 1/8 inch above wax surface.
- 100% grown, manufactured, and sold in the USA.
****** Candle top must be flat and completely cooled before test burning.******
Manufacturer's SUGGESTED starting combinations for testing:
Candle Size: *Paraffin *100% Soy *Single Pour
2 inch: *Small *Small DW *Small DW
3 inch: *Small DW *Medium *Medium
4 inch: *Large *Medium DW *Medium DW
5 inch: *Large DW *XLarge DW *Large DW
DW = Use two wicks back to back in one clip.
Please keep in mind these are only suggestions on where to begin testing. All applications should be individually tested for proper sizing.